Marion Youth Academy
Marion Youth Academy is a 42-bed non-secure residential facility for male offenders between the ages of 13 - 18. Trained mental health staff provide a variety of evidence-based programs that are designed to intervene in the delinquent lifestyle, foster normal adolescent maturation and prepare youth for reintegration into the home and community.
All youth are provide individualized treatment plans to address their specific mental health needs and seek to integrate the family and other natural supports into the treatment. It is the program's goal to encourage and enhance positive law-abiding behavior while providing the youth with the tools they will need for a successful future.
- Residential treatment for delinquent boys
- Substance abuse overlay service
- Mental Health services
- Group, Individual and Family Counseling Services
- Educational Services
- Vocational Planning
- Transitional and Discharge Services
- Evidenced Based programming
- Males, age 13-18 years old
- Is impulsive/irresponsible
- Substance Abuse issues
- Denies and/or justifies negative behavior
- Has problems with anger and aggression
- Demonstrates a low degree of empathy
- Lacks self-discipline
- Exhibits poor coping skills
- Is non-compliant with authority
- Is amenable to a normative culture
Whom Do We Serve?
The youth served by Marion Youth Academy are typically youth with high risk behavioral problems. They struggle with behavioral issues, anger management and positive coping skills to handle stress. Marion Youth Academy provides them with evidenced based services, programming and behavior management that assists them in developing into responsible young men before returning to the community.
For additional information or to make a referral, please contact:
10420 NW Gainesville Road
Ocala, Florida 34482