SequelCare of Oklahoma
The mission of SequelCare of Oklahoma is to improve the quality of life for persons in southeast Oklahoma by providing comprehensive behavioral, emotional and substance use services designed to enhance and enrich the lives of children, youth, adults and families.
Our roots in southeast Oklahoma go back to January 1995. Within a few years, our reputation for providing quality services and flexibility in meeting individual and special needs resulted in continuous, steady growth. This growth enables us to expand the types of services and variety of programs we are able to offer in the communities we serve. SequelCare of Oklahoma is a nationally accredited (CARF) behavioral health treatment center.
- Individual Therapy – allows clients the opportunity to explore emotional factors in a confidential setting.
- Group Therapy – helps clients to express feelings and concerns with a group of peers in a structured treatment environment.
- Family Therapy/Marriage Therapy – provides families a structured environment for the discussion of marriage and/or family issues.
- Individual and Group Rehabilitation Services – teaches independent living, social skills, and enhances self–sufficiency.
- Case Management – provides advocacy and linkage to charitable organizations, government agencies and community resources.
- Alcohol and other Drug Services – addresses substance use and abuse and the impact on family members and caregivers with an emphasis on maintaining sobriety through social support.
- After Care – ensures smooth transition from hospitalization or program discharge into the family and community.
Whom Do We Serve?
SequelCare of Oklahoma recognizes diversity in our society and embraces a cross-cultural approach to support the worth, dignity, potential and uniqueness of each individual. Our staff and consumers reflect the diverse society in which we live. We make every effort to foster a climate of civil discourse in which all individuals and opposing viewpoints are treated with dignity and mutual respect. We want to ensure that no barriers exist for any individual that desires to participate in our treatment services on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, gender, age or disability. Our goal is to improve the lives of the residents of southeast Oklahoma.
For additional information or to make a referral, please contact:
Dorothy Metcalf, MSW, LCSW, LADC
SequelCare of Oklahoma
PO Box 1030, 107 S High St
Antlers, OK 74523
Cherie McGahee, MSW, LCSW
Visit our website at: www.oklahomatherapy.com